I also spoke about the importance of business women’s leadership in the public square while on my recent book tour for Every Day Is Election Day: A Woman’s Guide. I stressed the importance of business women’s leadership as a strategy to advance themselves (as well as the public good). I recommended becoming more powerful by:
- developing a political network and profile,
- building and maintaining an influential public presence,
- creating a unique and issue-based personal brand and message,
- making a positive, note-worthy difference in women’s and girl’s lives, and
- seeking public office, (whether appointed or elected).
I welcome opportunities to share this presentation in this great New Year, likely to be the biggest year ever for American women who seek public leadership. Why not be one of them!