“Delightful and visionary”
“Knowledgeable and entertaining”
“A lively, provocative, and deeply thoughtful speaker on the subject of women’s leadership”*
I speak about strategies for women to gain political power, policy influence, and greater visibility in the public square. These presentations include:
- Keynote speeches
- Workshops for aspiring women leaders, including strategies for building a leadership brand
- Moderating executive panels on women’s leadership and policy making
Valerie Jarrett, former senior advisor to President Barack Obama, and I in conversation at the University of Chicago on the topic of building women leaders.
I guide women who dream big and boldly, sharing the strategies and true-life lessons of women leaders for:
- building a resonant personal message
- garnering and sustaining influence with political and civic decision-makers
- engaging professional sponsors and mentors,
- leading causes and organizations that benefit women and girls
I have spoken at: Starbucks HQ, AGL Resources, Navigant Consulting, Inc., Mesirow Financial, Publicis Groupe, the Women’s Funding Network (an international association of grant-making funds), the University of Washington, University of Texas, Roosevelt Institute, National Conference of State Legislatures Women’s Network, TEDx Carleton College, Center for Women and Democracy, Delta State University, [The] Ohio State University, Chicago Foundation for Women, Seattle Girls School and the YWCA. Here is my executive and speaking biography.