“Delightful and visionary,” “Knowledgeable and entertaining,” “A lively, provocative, and deeply thoughtful speaker on the subject of women’s leadership”*
I speak about strategies for women to gain political power, policy influence, and greater visibility in the public square. My speech topics include:
- Women who lead: what they know, and how they do it.
- When women lead, women win.
- Build your professional brand and success by building your public stature and visibility.
I have spoken at: Starbucks HQ, AGL Resources, Navigant Consulting, Inc., Mesirow Financial, Publicis Groupe, the Women’s Funding Network (an international association of 160 grant-making funds), the University of Washington law school, University of Texas, Roosevelt Institute, National Conference of State Legislatures Women’s Network, TEDx Carleton College, Center for Women and Democracy, Delta State University, [The] Ohio State University, Chicago Foundation for Women, Seattle Girls School and the YWCA.
(For a list of speaking engagements, click here. To hear or view my speaking, click Rebecca’s Playlist. To learn more about the book that accompanies my speaking, click here. Click here for my speaking bio.
I guide women, who dream big and boldly, by sharing the strategies and true-life lessons of women leaders for:
- building a resonant personal message,
- garnering and sustaining influence with political and civic decision-makers,
- identifying and sustaining professional sponsors and mentors,
- allying oneself with causes that benefit women and girls,
- choosing organizations to lead, and
- developing networks of politically-savvy and influential peer-advocates.
Examples of presentations include:
- Speeches and workshops for business executives
- Inspirational keynotes
- Workshops and speeches in university and organizational settings
- In-depth training on building a women’s leadership public brand
- Moderating executive panels on women’s leadership and policy making