I am a lecturer at Chicago Harris (School of Public Policy), University of Chicago; former member of the Illinois Human Rights Commission, corporate executive and foundation director; and author of Every Day Is Election Day: A Woman’s Guide to Winning Any Office, from the PTA to the White House. I speak about strategies for women to gain greater public influence and political power.
My speaking is based on my deep experience as a women’s advocate (see more here), public official and civic leader, enabling me to share true stories and great advice gained from sitting on all sides of the decision making table.
In customized presentations for women committed to making this world a better one, I share winning approaches, and the tactics that work (as well as those that don’t), highlighted in my book.
- To see a list of recent appearances, click here.
- Click here for my executive bio.
- To see my profile page at the University of Chicago, click here.
- Occasionally, I share news on my blog, #GirlPolitics. To read it, click here.
- To contact me, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the logo image for my presentations to businesswomen, philanthropists, students and community and political activists, expressing my goal for you, your sisters and every woman everywhere who cares. (Click here for more about Build Your Brand & Change the World.)